A national non-profit organization, our mandate includes a commitment to running programs that deliver smart, accessible ideas to audiences across the country.
- We bring visionary and influential artists, writers and thinkers from around the world to audiences across Canada, and pair speakers with Canadian interviewers to create unprecedented encounters
- Recent speakers include: Wolfgang Tillmans, Maggie Nelson, Aruna D’Souza, Shirin Neshat, Hito Steyerl and Julian Barnes
- Gallery Day is a free day of talks in galleries across the country, connecting readers with artists, curators and Canadian Art writers
- We are excited to announce that in 2018, we are continuing our expansion of this popular program from three to seven cities: Victoria, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa.
- Our annual fundraising dinner, featuring one of the country’s most exciting contemporary art auctions in support of Canadian Art’s vital work. Immerse yourself in a vibrant crowd of artists, gallerists, collectors and patrons for cocktails and dinner.